Author Topic: Support  (Read 6286 times)

gavindyer

Support
« on: December 17, 2004, 06:18:45 PM »
First i was impressed with the sofware and now the support - had a prob and messaged support with a reply in mins back - FANTASTIC - well done Avast!!!!!

Offline RejZoR

• Polymorphic Sheep
  • Serious Graphoman
  • We are supersheep, resistance is futile!
    • RejZoR's Flock of Sheep
Re:Support
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2004, 06:20:46 PM »
Hehe,nice to see another happy user :)
Welcome to forums 8)
Visit my webpage Angry Sheep Blog

gavindyer

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2004, 06:22:53 PM »
yes very happy - all my friends use ur prog now - im just sorry i cant donate something to u as disabled but a few of my friends are sending donations to u!!!!

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2004, 06:26:04 PM »
Quote from Vlk in another thread:

Guys, you're supporting Avast/Alwil even by the mere fact that you're staying on the forum and spending your time helping others! We apreciate your kindness but donation is really not necessary - I'm sure you'll find a better way to spend your money.

BTW maybe in the near future, we'll be selling avast t-shirts. Buying one would get us some (very little) money but more imporantly, would be a great way of spreading the avast religion...

Cheers (and thanks again),
Vlk

gavindyer

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2004, 07:26:01 PM »
This just backs up my first comment - Its very hard to find free proggrames which offer support with a quick response as I got from you. Its very refreshing to see not only do you provide a free product that works and intergrates with outlook and P2P softare effortless you offer support with imeadat reponse too. Again i have to say well done.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2004, 07:54:18 PM »
Its very hard to find free proggrames which offer support with a quick response as I got from you. Its very refreshing to see not only do you provide a free product that works and intergrates with outlook and P2P softare effortless you offer support with imeadat reponse too. Again i have to say well done.

Why don't you change the word you by us and join the team?  ;)
We're lucky to find avast forums  8)
The best things in life are free.

Offline bob3160

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • 64 Years of Happiness
    • bob3160 Protecting Yourself, Your Computer and, Your Identity
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2004, 03:11:39 AM »
gavindyer
Welcome to the forum.
Why do we hate pics of ourselfs???
Not all of us do. ;D ;D
Free Security Seminar: https://bit.ly/bobg2023  -  Important: http://www.organdonor.gov/ -- My Web Site: http://bob3160.strikingly.com/ - Win 11 Pro v22H2 64bit, 16 Gig Ram, 1TB SSD, Avast Free 23.5.6066, How to Successfully Install Avast http://goo.gl/VLXdeRepair & Clean Install https://goo.gl/t7aJGq -- My Online Activity https://bit.ly/BobGInternet

techie101

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2004, 05:34:51 AM »
Well, for XMAS.......
ask someone to buy you PRO.  Now that would help us!
 ;D

Actually, Avast Team is thinking about a special home license for the PRO allowing it to be used on endess computers in the HOME.  Well, we will see if the idea pans out.

The mere fact that you use and recommend Avast Home is a great help to Alwil Software and the Avast Team.

Thank you.

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2004, 01:25:05 AM »
Welcome to forums gavindyer !!!

You just found greatest antivirus made by greatest bunch of people, Alwil software. Also, you have found best bunch of people, forum members, avast! users, but most important, we all are great friends !

So, I am very happy (I'm pretty sure, everyone else too), that we've got member like you. So polite and calm, for sure there is enough room for you in here... everyone is welcome ! Don't hesitate to ask for help as well to help others if you can...

I hope you enjoy extra skins offered in avast! download section, as well as all other features avast! is offering us. If you hate skins, that's OK too, hehe  ;D We have skinless feture, so you can run your antivirus completely "naked" if you prefer that way ;D

Have a nice day and again - WELCOME TO THE GREATEST FORUMS IN THE WORLD !!!

watchthisspace

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2004, 01:27:45 AM »
Well, for XMAS.......
ask someone to buy you PRO.  Now that would help us!
 ;D

Actually, Avast Team is thinking about a special home license for the PRO allowing it to be used on endess computers in the HOME.  Well, we will see if the idea pans out.

The mere fact that you use and recommend Avast Home is a great help to Alwil Software and the Avast Team.

Thank you.
Very good idea, I'd get Pro if there was a version of it that has free life times updates of both program and VPS  :-[ Other wise Im totally happy with home  ;D

gavindyer

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2004, 08:23:38 PM »
Its really cool every one taking time to say welcome - thank u all - hope u do extend the licence for prof. but am very happy with home 4.5.....

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2004, 10:18:18 PM »
Its really cool every one taking time to say welcome - thank u all - hope u do extend the licence for prof. but am very happy with home 4.5.....

No, we're just saying welcome to forums and be happy with the Home version... Lots of users have it and it works fine  :)
We want you extend at forums and not the license  ;)
The best things in life are free.

Offline SUSZANNAH

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • There We Are Then
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2004, 01:34:40 AM »
Welcome gavindyer, hope you enjoy the forums, the best support you can wish for here, just don't be afraid to ask (but not me) lol!  ;)