Author Topic: Outage? Unable to login from mobile  (Read 2087 times)

REDACTED

Outage? Unable to login from mobile
« on: January 01, 2018, 02:03:16 AM »
Newly installed on phone and trying to link account.
Wont let me log in at all. Tried Google/Facebook and standard email. Works ok via pc.

App error is: "something went wrong. Please try again again" (when attempting via Google or FB auth).
Or "There was an error with avast sign-in. Contact support" (when attempting via email/password auth).

Thanks.

REDACTED

Re: Outage? Unable to login from mobile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 04:49:02 AM »
I was having the same issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled avast mobile security and was able to connect to my account again.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 05:11:30 AM by Waterspirit13 »

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 10:50:42 AM »
Just tried that. No joy.
Although, it didn't feel like it was a full uninstall, since upon reinstaling, it didn't prompt me to grant all the various permissions again.
Is there a log file or something I can look at for more info?

P.s. This forums 'capcha' check is awful

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 06:42:44 PM »
OK - Got it to work after a 2nd uninstall and reinstall (this time by first doing a full 'Clear Cache' and 'Clear Data').
Thanks.

p.s. "The letters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture." - I still find it far too hard to post in this forum. These letters are so hard to read!

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 07:33:53 PM »
p.s. "The letters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture." - I still find it far too hard to post in this forum. These letters are so hard to read!
Captcha is only needed for your first 3 posts. (Spam protection)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0