Author Topic: Avast Anti-Virus for Windows Phone???  (Read 101773 times)

Valnjes

Re: Avast Anti-Virus for Windows Phone???
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2014, 12:01:26 AM »
Well, WP8 (And 8.1) outsells iOS and Android in many countries.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2014/01/21/here-are-24-countries-where-windows-phone-outsells-the-iphone-and-why-it-does/

Please consider making a WP8 (WP8.1) app!

Thank You Avast!

Im using it on over 70 machines and 30 phones - make my WP Phones safe too!

Regards

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2014, 02:25:09 PM »
Yeah, but there are still 25 times more Android than Windows Phone devices being sold :(

Filip

REDACTED

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2015, 08:00:23 PM »
So what is the threshold you will start considering this platform (Windows) valuable?? More and more of my Customers moving from apple and android to Windows phones due to the great compatibility with laptop/pc... I am running around 600 avast subscription across Customer base and review time is coming... It is simple for me: can not get mobile security from avast, avast will not be protecting any of them PCs...

REDACTED

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2015, 06:17:28 PM »
I also use Avast! On my pc's and Android phones.  My wife just got a windows phone and needs antitheft protection and antivirus.  Avast is the best product available!!!  Please give us a windows phone version.  If not for 8.1, but at least for the new Windows 10.

James

REDACTED

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2015, 10:13:45 PM »
How about for Android phones? Is it working and effective?

REDACTED

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2015, 08:14:28 PM »
Avast used to support Windows Phone which is why I originally started using it. I am baffled as to why it was removed from their product line as there doesn't seem to be any of the well known AV companies supporting it, so could be a niche market with sales opportunities.

I for one love my Windows Phone and will not be ditching it for an android or an iphone anytime soon.

Avast, please please please port your applications to Windows Phone.