Author Topic: [Off the topic] But this is very cool 'The great reimagined car of China'  (Read 1601 times)

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Avast shall conquer the whole world
See link http://media.theage.drive.com.au/cars/car-news/the-great-reimagined-car-of-china-3277213.html

I'm sure everybody would love to grab their hands on the new future car, and beside I don't believe most of us won't be able to live that long before we grab a joy ride of the future.

PS. For those of you have 'NoScript' set them temporarily allow, trust me you're very safe is a news media website it won't kill you're PC ;)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 07:34:01 AM by SpeedyPC »
Gigabyte 670 LGA1200 Full ATX MB | Intel Core i9-13900 CPU/LGA 1700 | GeForce Nvidia RTX-4070/12GB | 32GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB Samsung SSD | W11 Home 64bit | Avast Premium v24.3.6108 | Avast SecureLine VPN | Avast Secure Browser | Avast Driver Updater | Avast BreachGuard | Firefox 64bit | MalwareBytes Premium | Adguard Premium | CCleaner Portable | Macrium Reflect | 7-Zip

Offline Para-Noid

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • Trust only what you test yourself!
Huh, Chinese Jetson's!
Dell Inspiron, Win10x64--HP Envy Win10x64--Both systems Avast Free v17.9.2322, Comodo Firewall v8.2 w/D+, MalwareBytes v3.0, OpenDNS, Super Anti-Spyware, Spyware Blaster, MCShield, Unchecky, Vivaldi Browser and, various browser security tools.

"Look before you leap!" Use online scanners before you click on any link.