Author Topic: AVAST NEED TO BE REPAIRED/ CANNOT DETECT STATE OF ONE OR MORE SHIELDS  (Read 3853 times)

White

I Love Avast, i always had Avast and since I've got my new mac i was so sad to don't have it, then a friend post to me that Avast for mac was available and i took off the antivirus i had and putted Avast straight away. But..

Ive got 2 problems, Can Anyone Help me With this?
I tried to ask some help in the right Post but no one answer back to me. (see here http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=96843.30)

first: every time i try to open avast the software says; Application needs to be repaired. Please authorize yourself.
 Avast ask to close the Browser and to put my password to open.

and second thats is what appear: (Can anyone help me please?)

Offline zilog

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
  • or #f0; daa; add a,#a0; adc a,#40
I Love Avast, i always had Avast and since I've got my new mac i was so sad to don't have it, then a friend post to me that Avast for mac was available and i took off the antivirus i had and putted Avast straight away. But..

Ive got 2 problems, Can Anyone Help me With this?
I tried to ask some help in the right Post but no one answer back to me. (see here http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=96843.30)

first: every time i try to open avast the software says; Application needs to be repaired. Please authorize yourself.
 Avast ask to close the Browser and to put my password to open.

and second thats is what appear: (Can anyone help me please?)

Hallo,
in the /tmp folder, you can locate few avast*-named files. Please, send those together with /var/log/system.log, preferably zipped, to us (append the zip archive to this thread, or mail to me cimbal (at) avast.com ).

regards,
pc
May's Law: Software efficiency halves every 18 months, compensating Moore's Law. (David May, INMOS)

jrecasens

I have exactly the same problems. I will e-mail the requested files as well. Hope is helps.

Offline mity

• Avast team
We believe this should be already fixed in the latest program updates. Can you please confirm?

Thanks,
Mity

jrecasens

Correct. The update of today has solved these problems. Thanks!