Author Topic: I will miss you.  (Read 11088 times)

iroc9555

Re: I will miss you.
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2012, 10:06:20 PM »
Kerim.

You can not preach to the preacher. Read your history.

Today known by us as Czech Republic, home of Avast!, and then make an assumption that most people who work in Avast! have or had grandparents, parents, or themselves who went through the Nazi Germany during WW II only to end up with a Communist goverment who ruled with an iron fist. In the spring of 1968 trying to dissolve that communist regime Czechoslovakia was invaded by the armies of the Warsaw pact ( USSR ). Do I have to say how many death by now ? USSR stayed there until 1989 and after some other developments in politics, the Czech Republic was born in 1993. Today it is considered the highest country for the development of human conditions and third most peaceful country in Europe. There is no one on this world who can tell the people of avast! that they do not know how war and politics go hand in hand or that they did not suffered enough.

I tip my hat to you Avast! and Czechs

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2012, 12:00:10 AM »
I am afraid the topic is going towards an off-topic driven debate and what is posted here really is beyond the scope of this anti-virus support forum,

polonus

Cybersecurity is more of an attitude than anything else. Avast Evangelists.

Use NoScript, a limited user account and a virtual machine and be safe(r)!

swrain

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2012, 03:48:15 AM »
I am afraid the topic is going towards an off-topic driven debate and what is posted here really is beyond the scope of this anti-virus support forum,

polonus

I don't think it was on-topic at all. This seems more like a question for the general board.

EDIT: in bold.