Author Topic: Which Craftec's skin would you like to see in avast distribution?  (Read 17825 times)

Offline radicalb21

• Avast Evangelist
  • Poster
  • Be Safe. Be Smart. Use Common Sense.
Re:Which Craftec's skin would you like to see in avast distribution?
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2004, 10:30:58 PM »
My vote is for Lite-On. I think the fact that avast is asking what we think about what skins should be included in the program that were made by Craftec is very nice. Craftec always does alot for avast and for the members of this forum and I for one think this is a good thing that he is being recognized for what he has done and will continue to do. Thanks Craftec keep up the good work.
iMac 21.5 " Mid 2011 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB

Offline rdsu

• Avast Evangelist
  • Poster
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2004, 10:33:49 PM »
My vote is for "skinless".

I really don't like any skin of avast!...
Avast Free Antivirus: Web Shield & Home Network Security.

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2004, 11:06:24 PM »

Great for sharing this with us. You were very helpfull...  ::)

Did you see the topic of this thread which was by the way started by Alwil guys ? If you didn't have anything constructive to say, why did you bother to say that ? Thread topic is not, Bash avast! skins
« Last Edit: December 29, 2004, 11:12:34 PM by S.Z.Craftec »

Offline rdsu

• Avast Evangelist
  • Poster
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2004, 11:18:58 PM »

Great for sharing this with us. You were very helpfull...  ::)

Did you see the topic of this thread which was by the way started by Alwil guys ? If you didn't have anything constructive to say, why did you bother to say that ? Thread topic is not, Bash avast! skins
I only give my opinion...

I respect your and the others work...

So, respect my opinion too...

Thanks

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2004, 11:25:17 PM »
No one said anything about not respecting other people opinions, but comments like that doesn't help to Alwil guys to decide which skin they should pick... that was the only reason they started this thread...

As far as I'm concerned, I won't get and I won't loose anything even if they choose one of my skins, but also if they decide not to use any of them... I don't care. I already made them, so I'm not concerned what's gonna happen to them... no one can erase them, anyway, they are part of the skins download section already. That's enough for me, that gives me enough satisfaction...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2004, 11:56:23 PM by S.Z.Craftec »

Offline rdsu

• Avast Evangelist
  • Poster
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2004, 11:31:52 PM »
No one said anything about not respecting other people opinions, but comments like that doesn't help to Alwil guys to decide which skin they should pick... that was the only reason they started it...

As far as I'm concerned, I won't get and I won't loose anything even if they choose one of my skins, but also if they decide not to use any of them... I don't care. I already made them, so I'm not concerned what's gonna happen to them... no one can erase them, anyway, they are part of the skins download section already. That's enough for me, that gives me enough satisfaction...
OK, and continue to make skins...

Besides, the best of your skins is SZC-KDE  ;)

Regards

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2004, 11:40:23 PM »
That's the answer they would like to hear... I don't mean it has to be one of my skins, if avast! users think that it should be someone else's skin, I will be happy to congratulate to that guy. All those skin designers, we are not competitors to each opther in here, we like to draw, so the final product are all those skins... Isn't it good feeling to be able to say, that we are proud users of one of the best antiviruses out there, and also, avast! is the only one that supports skins, but also it supports skinless feature in the same time...  :) So, something for everyone !

Cheers !
« Last Edit: December 29, 2004, 11:41:17 PM by S.Z.Craftec »

Offline rdsu

• Avast Evangelist
  • Poster
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2004, 11:59:29 PM »
...I don't mean it has to be one of my skins, if avast! users think that it should be someone else's skin
!?  ;D

The question of this topic is "Which Craftec's skin would you like to see in avast distribution?", so I can only choose a skin made by you  :P

But the SZC-KDE skin is the best of all the skins, in my opinion of course ...

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2004, 12:17:26 PM »
Technical, do not worry about those people. Nothing will ever be good enough for them, anyway. Even if you make something perfect, they will find something to complain about. That's in their blood. I know people who are like that, I know them very well...
Cheers !

Yes, we understand each other very clear  :)
The best things in life are free.

jhiker

« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2004, 02:30:23 PM »
Hehe MacLoverOS X was created by me and not by Sasha. He just assisted me with settings interface graphics. Design and most of the work is mine ;)

...apologies guys - must have had my eyes shut!