Consumer Products > Avast Free Antivirus / Premium Security (legacy Pro Antivirus, Internet Security, Premier)

STILL NO LICENSE KEY FOR MY PURCHASE

(1/4) > >>

tediboy:
Hi people,

I purchased avast internet security 5 (3 pcs + 2 years) on the 15/3/10 from the avast homepage with my credit card please could someone tell me if i should have received it straight away when i made the order, (cash has been took from my credit card) or do i have to wait a certain amount of days, ive tried the support centre but it just keeps sayin will process e mail soon so i am totally in the dark about this, would appreciate if any you guys could shed some light on this.

THANKYOU

Zyndstoff (aka Steven Gail):
contact sales@avast.com

andrewlen:
I've made dozens of Avast purchases and the license details always arrived within minutes.  You should have received emails from "element 5 Notification" as the sender with the following subject lines from my experiences;

1. Payment information (element 5 order no. xxxxxxxxx)
2. License Key for "avast! etc" (element 5 order no. xxxxxxxxx)
3. The login information you requested

The last email (No. 3) you only get if you request that information towards the end of the purchasing process.

So yes, you should have gotten the info pretty much straight away, unless you got a message at the end of your purchase that your card details needed to be checked with your financial institution before the order would be processed which sometimes happens.

If you got none of the above yet have been charged for your puchase, then sales@avast.com and perhaps support@avast.com are your only other online options.  Support can take a while to get back to you at times unfortunately.  Good luck and hope you get sorted quickly.

Cheers...

GreerThai:
Hi Mate - yes I always received the license stuff within a few minutes of the sale confirmation. As Andrew says it comes from element5 and has all the stuff.

By the way - for Avast! version 5 you should notice that its a file rather than a text key as it was before.

Did you install it OK, and what version did you end up with? I bought it from CNET I think and got an earlier version that crashes my system, so I have resorted temporarily to the Free version, as it is up to date and doesnt bugger the bootup...

tediboy:
Yea i got the e mail from element5, the invoice attached as a pdf file, when i open it its just looks like a normal invoice there was no file to download on it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version