Consumer Products > Avast Free Antivirus / Premium Security (legacy Pro Antivirus, Internet Security, Premier)

STILL NO LICENSE KEY FOR MY PURCHASE

<< < (3/4) > >>

zfactor:
avast sales was awesome to deal with. im sure they will take care of you. send them a email and im sure they will help. but from my experience they do take 24+ hours to respond. so dont worry if you dont get a immediate response. they took care of every issue i had.

tediboy:
Hi there,

To all of you that were dealing with my constant complaints, I AM SO SORRY the problem was not anything to do do with avast people, it was my credit card that was pending my account until my other payment had cleared, I deeply apologise for being out of order with you all. I received my license key this morning. Once again guys im really sorry for hassle'n you all about it, I hold my hand up and admit i was wrong.

ps

To all the people that replied
to my post i really appreciate it
and i apologise if my post
offended anyone, from now on
i will take the time to check things properly
instead of going in GUNG HO and blaming
the wrong people, CHEERS PEEPS.

MR EDDIE GRANT

GreerThai:
Good on you Eddie - I am sure we all understand when frustrating things happen.

All the best mate.

Greer

Zyndstoff (aka Steven Gail):

--- Quote from: tediboy on March 19, 2010, 04:38:26 AM ---Hi there,

To all of you that were dealing with my constant complaints, I AM SO SORRY the problem was not anything to do do with avast people, it was my credit card that was pending my account until my other payment had cleared, I deeply apologise for being out of order with you all. I received my license key this morning. Once again guys im really sorry for hassle'n you all about it, I hold my hand up and admit i was wrong.

ps

To all the people that replied
to my post i really appreciate it
and i apologise if my post
offended anyone, from now on
i will take the time to check things properly
instead of going in GUNG HO and blaming
the wrong people, CHEERS PEEPS.

MR EDDIE GRANT

--- End quote ---

This is a great post - apology accepted of course. Everybody knows frustration from time to time.
Good to hear it's okay now.

REDACTED:
Hi people,

I purchased avast internet security  (1pc) on the 6/10/2018 from the avast homepage with my credit card please could someone tell me if i should have received it straight away when i made the order, (cash has been took from my credit card) or do i have to wait a certain amount of days, ive tried the support centre but it just keeps saying will process e mail soon so i am totally in the dark about this, would appreciate if any you guys could shed some light on this.

THANKYOU

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version