Author Topic: Unable to push software/updates to clients  (Read 2351 times)

REDACTED

Unable to push software/updates to clients
« on: November 06, 2014, 05:17:59 PM »
Every time we try to push the installation software out it fails, the devices that do somehow have avast installed, we are unable to get updates to them. The process hangs at 16% every time and stays there forever. We are using avast small office administration, on the portal on our side it says our subscription is active until october of 2015, when I speak to support on the phone they tell me it shows that it expired this past october on there end. I am new to avast administration, I was literally handed the credentials and turned loose on my own to figure this problem out, so I am reaching out to the people on the forums as they come highly recommended by others. Please keep in mind I am TOTALLY new to this software and its processes.

Thanks in Advance for any and all help, as it is greatly appreciated, I have been waiting for two days for a support technician to email me back.

Offline giogio

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
Re: Unable to push software/updates to clients
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 09:27:34 PM »
Hi ,
please tell to use which version of SOA and the avast client are you using? They are the last one (see my sign below)?
All the previous antivirus were removed from all your clients?

Prima di scrivere sul forum per favore leggi le istruzioni qui https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=144453.0
Non inviatemi MP per supporto,grazie-No support PM please
Home: E8400-4GB RAM-500GB HDD-Win10.0.15063x64-Avast! Free 17.3.2291-CryptoPrevent-MBAM 2.2free-Chrome 57(uBlock origin)-TB52
Work: i5-2400-4GB RAM-500GB HDD-Win 7sp1x64-Avast!Business Security 12.3.2515,     
Cloud Console 2.18
-FF52-TB52

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 11:12:10 PM »
Just my two cents...
Could it be the license was renewed but not entered or something?

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 03:58:47 PM »
program version 1.3.3.42
and database version 1450
to my knowledge al lfile and print sharing is enabled, group policy has set the proper ports to be open, not sure whats going on here.