Author Topic: Bought the pro mobile version. Remote and location access doesn't work :/  (Read 2071 times)

REDACTED

So I bought the pro version. Tried to test out the anti thief feature from my computer and it doesn't work at all. There is a little window that pops up saying the same thing. We are unable to connect to your device. :/ The anti thief feature was the only reason why I bought the app. My phone is One plus 3T rocking nougat

REDACTED

1. Make sure that Avast Mobile Security is listed as a Device Administrator.

Open Settings > Security > Device administrators

2. Make sure Location services are enabled and Avast can access your Location.

Open Settings > Location > Enabled

3. Google's Android comes with basic Anti-Theft (Find my Device). You can find them in the Google settings below while you troubleshoot Avast Mobile Security.

Open Settings > Google > Security > Android Device Security.

*Posted instructions are accurate for devices running non-rooted Android Marshmallow.

REDACTED

Done. Though in location settings Avast doesn't show. But through app settings it states it has access to my location.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 11:41:18 PM by greenscaper671 »

REDACTED

Also tried reinstalling it and relinking it to my phone. My phone is a OnePlus 3t and is not rooted. 7.1 version of Android.

Offline Tereza V.

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
Hi, we can see you have already submitted a request ticket to our Support, they will contact you (if they haven't done so yet).