Author Topic: Avast! Mobile Security 1.0.2129 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 Bugs  (Read 3151 times)

Offline ZombieZoom

• avast! Super Sayajin since 2008
Hello, I've a rooted SGT7 with stock Android 3.2 installed.

I've noticed that the automatic apps scan that run after installation/first run of Avast! keeps its notification icon flashing: "Scanning apps", even after the automatic scan is finished!
When I pressed the back button to return to Avast!'s home screen, the flashing stopped :D

Also in Settings-About, Avast!'s End User Agreement flashes only once as it appears then it's gone!

Screenshots:

So, I know these are little unimportant bugs but I just want Avast! to be -not the best! because it's already is :D- perfect with no bugs whatsoever :)

I don't have any other problems/bugs but could you guys try to optimize the RAM and battery consumption a little bit more and improve support for tablets?
Not that I complain with the current performance ^^

Thank you for the best Android security solution,
Hassan
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 05:20:58 PM by zombiezoom »

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Hi,

thanks for your feedback. Better tablet support is planned so stay tuned :) I know about the flashing icon and I hope it will be better in the next version. I'm actually starting to hate the notification area on tablets - not only it behaves differently on different tablets, but sometimes behaves differently on the same tablets with different apps installed :(

Filip
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 05:37:36 PM by Filip Havlicek »

Offline ZombieZoom

• avast! Super Sayajin since 2008
Thank you for responding fast and this is great news, but much hard work for you guys :(
I wish you the best of luck, and I am waiting :D

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Thanks :) It's OK, we work hard for you guys and gals to be happy :)

Filip