Author Topic: Strange behaviour on the floppy disk - PART II  (Read 3950 times)

Reztho

Strange behaviour on the floppy disk - PART II
« on: August 30, 2003, 01:50:59 PM »
Well, the problem with the floppy persists....but a bit less. The antivirus "thinks" there is a floppy when there is not and windows xp pro sp1  tells me if i want to format it, but now the behaviour disappears if i insert a good formatted floppy and use it at least once a time.

And the antivirus has the skills to disturb the behaviour of other programs and i have a proof :). The rescue boot disks creation program of partition magic 8 reports a suspicious  -1  in its "unsigned long int" form (No hay espacio disponible suficiente en el disquete = There is no enough space on the floppy ; Espacio disponible = Avaliable Space) if i try to make the disks and there is no disks and your antivirus on (without doing what i said above for temporaly "fixing" this bug).  I attach the image.

So i expect you encounter what happens and fix it :) It's a great antivirus and has a great support. Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2003, 02:00:54 PM by Reztho »

whocares

Re:Strange behaviour on the floppy disk - PART II
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2003, 02:00:59 PM »
Hi,
how about a Link to "Floppy Part I" ?
 ;)

Reztho

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2003, 02:52:43 PM »
The original thread was removed i think...But as you see I explained all again, and the moderators knows about this...so there is no need of the original thread.

whocares

Reztho

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2003, 01:30:23 AM »
Oh thanks, whocares :)