I will be working on your Malware issues Step#1
and save it to your desktop
by doubleclicking on it.
- Press Start Scan
- If Suspicious object is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
- If Malicious objects are found, select Cure.
Once complete, a log will be produced at the root drive which is typically C:\ ,for example, C:\TDSSKiller.<version_date_time>log.txt
Please post the contents of that log in your next reply.
> Download ComboFix from here
and save it to your Desktop
.If you are unsure how ComboFix works please read this guide carefully.note: ComboFix must be downloaded to your Desktop.
> Temporarily disable your AntiVirus
program. If you are unsure how to do this please read this or this Instruction.How to disable avast:
- Right-click on the avast! icon in the lower right corner of the screen and choose Open Avast! User Interface.
- In the window that opens on the top right corner, click Settings.
- In a new window that opens, choose the option Troubleshooting, Uncheck Enable avast! self-defense, and click OK.
- Right-click on the avast! icon in the lower right corner of the screen and select avast! shield controls .
- In the menu that appears, choose Disable Permanently. When you are prompted to turn off security, click Yes.
: Do not forget to turn on this option after the cleaning.
> Run ComboFix
. Click on I Agree!ComboFix will check if there is a newer version of ComboFix available.
Click Yes if prompted to download.ComboFix will display DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE.
Click Yes to allow ComboFix to continue.If Recovery Console is not installed, ComboFix will offer download & installation.
Click Yes to allow ComboFix to install Recovery Console.
Note:Do not mouse-click Combofix's window while it is running.
If you see a message like "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion" just restart computer once more.
> When the tool is finished, it will produce a log report for you. (typical location: C:\ComboFix.txt
Attach log reports ( ComboFix.txt) back to topic.