Author Topic: Warning your Hard reset proof is out of date  (Read 2637 times)

MobiMikes

Warning your Hard reset proof is out of date
« on: September 07, 2012, 01:44:04 PM »
When I check my account in basic settings I get the above message.
My phone is rooted, the rooted box in avast is ticked, and when I update hard reset proof it claims to have done so successfully, only to repeat the same message on subsequent checks. This happens every time, including after re-boots.
On a side-note, further on in the account check I get a http-1 error the first time it trys, it always succeeds on the re-try.
ViewSonic viewpad7, froyo, rooted, kbr rom.

Oh, and please, please, please. Get rid of the terrible "captcha" verification! I can't be the only one who struggles to interpret them I'm certain.

Many thanks, Mike

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
Re: Warning your Hard reset proof is out of date
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 01:50:04 PM »

Oh, and please, please, please. Get rid of the terrible "captcha" verification! I can't be the only one who struggles to interpret them I'm certain.

Many thanks, Mike
Sorry but the captcha is here to stay as it slows down the spammers, plus it's only on the first three posts.

reinhardholzner

Re: Warning your Hard reset proof is out of date
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 02:09:39 PM »
please send me your IMEI and a link to this thread to holzner (at) avast.com I'll get you a test build.

When I check my account in basic settings I get the above message.
My phone is rooted, the rooted box in avast is ticked, and when I update hard reset proof it claims to have done so successfully, only to repeat the same message on subsequent checks. This happens every time, including after re-boots.
On a side-note, further on in the account check I get a http-1 error the first time it trys, it always succeeds on the re-try.
ViewSonic viewpad7, froyo, rooted, kbr rom.

Many thanks, Mike