Author Topic: AVAST settings keep disappearing (SOA 1455)- all mail sent to poisoned queue  (Read 3026 times)

Offline 1tb

On logging into SOA we are asked to run the startup wizard again. Strangely this installation has been working fine for over 6 months without problems. Then we were faced with inbound Exchange email being sent to 'poisoned queue' on the mail server (SBS). Uninstall avast, reboot and reinstall and now mail is flowing again-  working.

We also see random similar problems with settings being lost - eg AutoSandbox which is disabled on ALL our installs, suddenly becomes active again- resulting in  BSOS in ntoskrnl.exe and aswsnx.sys.

I read that similar bugs were fixed in later builds of the other avast products (non- endpoint versions), but we are still running 1455. I seem to recall this build EPS Client v 7.0.1455 released several months ago surely we are all well  overdue for a later build with a few bug fixes?

Offline 1tb

I note a new post on this very same bug today, hence BUMP! - 

Still no advances/updates on EPS Client v 7.0.1455. Is there any development happening? And we are still seeing BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe and aswsnx.sys when sandbox 'magically' reactivates itself.