Author Topic: support  (Read 2592 times)

dwkrizan

support
« on: January 31, 2013, 12:28:22 PM »
As a new user of Avast! Endpoint ( company I work for is leaving Symantec) I have a couple of issues.  First, is the inability to post a ticket in our partner website (I can give company info to a Avast! employee via email.  I keep getting an error that says one of the required fields is missing.  As a new user this is frustrating to say the least. 

Does Avast have a phone number for support for Endpoint?  The only number on the website seems to be support for the free product.
My real question is It seems that whenever I deploy one or two machines via the remote push, all of the ones that are already there and in groups get moved to the unmanaged group.  Am I missing a setting that would prevent this from happening or is it normal.

Avast staff feel free to email me at the address on my registration

Offline lukas.hasik

• Advanced Poster
  • Product manager of Avast Security for Windows
Re: support
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 05:30:18 PM »
Hi,
the standard procedure for most of the corporate (endpoint) customers is to contact either their re-seller or our support (support.avast.com). However if you are fine with this forum feel free to post you issues at this forum.

Q1 : My real question is It seems that whenever I deploy one or two machines via the remote push, all of the ones that are already there and in groups get moved to the unmanaged group.  Am I missing a setting that would prevent this from happening or is it normal.
A1 : I expect that you are using the "wizard" not a Job for the deployment, right? And the wizard is only for the "first time use". It does exxactly what you said. It puts all "computers that you haven't choose as managed" to unmanaged group.
Quality is also a feature.