Consumer Products > Avast Free Antivirus / Premium Security (legacy Pro Antivirus, Internet Security, Premier)

Please fix this avast home version [NNTP Scan troubles]

(1/2) > >>

Jazhawk:
..because I don't like the idea of turning off support to use my utilities.  I'm talking about my NNTP utility NewsReactor.  Since this last upgrade, it no longer connects and in order to use it, I have to disable virus scanning for NNTP and I don't like to have to do that.

Now I'm aware there is a newer version of this utility but it's a bad build so I can't use it.  The build I'm using worked before this last Avast upgrade but now it doesn't.

Please fix this build or suggest something I can use.

-Jazhawk

Vlk:
Jazhawk, please see http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=11400.0 (VojTech's patch)
Chances are it will help resolve your NewsReactor issues as well.

Thanks
Vlk

Jazhawk:
Thanx Vlk.  I'll check the link.

-Jazhawk

DavidR:
Is your signature file meant to look like that, with html table structure, or a cut and paste gone wrong?

Jazhawk:

--- Quote from: DavidR on February 24, 2005, 06:18:23 PM ---Is your signature file meant to look like that, with html table structure, or a cut and paste gone wrong?

--- End quote ---

No, it shouldn't look that way. I run a couple SMF boards and on those the signature looks much better.   :)  I'll take a look at it see if I didn't screw up the table somehow.  It's possible I have.

Thanx

-Jazhawk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version