deleted 'recycler' folder though kept the $RECYCLE.BIN (unles you want me to delete that too)
not sure what you mean about the sadbox but i have had no warnings like before where it pops up to say x trojan was stopped
I know, but something has prevented MCShield to do his job. We are trying to determine what is it.
Are you sure that MCShield is good/right and fully installed?
> Remove USB mem. device from the computer.
Download fresh MCShield setup and re-run MCShield installation.http://amf.mycity.rs/mcshield/
> Right click on MCShield
in system tray ( blue shield icon ) and click on Control Centre
- Click on Scanner
tab and check the options:Always unhide items on flash drive
. Attach USB mem. device and allow MCShield to preform the scan.
Start -> All Programs -> MCShield -> Logs
Attach here fresh -> AllScans.txt
> Download ComboFix from here
and save it to your Desktop
.If you are unsure how ComboFix works please read this guide carefully.note: ComboFix must be downloaded to your Desktop.
> Temporarily disable your AntiVirus
program. If you are unsure how to do this please read this or this Instruction.How to disable avast:
- Right-click on the avast! icon in the lower right corner of the screen and choose Open Avast! User Interface.
- In the window that opens on the top right corner, click Settings.
- In a new window that opens, choose the option Troubleshooting, Uncheck Enable avast! self-defense, and click OK.
- Right-click on the avast! icon in the lower right corner of the screen and select avast! shield controls .
- In the menu that appears, choose Disable Permanently. When you are prompted to turn off security, click Yes.
: Do not forget to turn on this option after the cleaning.
> Run ComboFix
. Click on I Agree!ComboFix will check if there is a newer version of ComboFix available.
Click Yes if prompted to download.ComboFix will display DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE.
Click Yes to allow ComboFix to continue.If Recovery Console is not installed, ComboFix will offer download & installation.
Click Yes to allow ComboFix to install Recovery Console.
Note:Do not mouse-click Combofix's window while it is running.
If you see a message like "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion" just restart computer once more.
> When the tool is finished, it will produce a log report for you. (typical location: C:\ComboFix.txt
Attach log reports ( ComboFix.txt) back to topic.