Author Topic: Help to Install avast anti-theft - no free space.  (Read 2329 times)

NelioGF

Help to Install avast anti-theft - no free space.
« on: May 03, 2013, 08:27:49 PM »
Dear Sirs, I am trying to install the add-on anti-theft on my Avast Mobile Security, on root mode. The process runs normally, on the beginning but after the download, when it is ready to be installed, I allways receive the message that there is not enough free space on \system folder. And I have free space! I can´t go foward. Does anybody here has already passed by this situation? Can anybody help me? Thank´s a lot!

maleas

Re: Help to Install avast anti-theft - no free space.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 07:54:29 AM »
I have the exact same problem, however I do find it ludicrous that all avast anti theft versions up to the previous one worked fine on my Samsung Galaxy S, whereas the new version requires lots more... And yes, I do know I should clear space in the /system partition, but that's something not for the light-hearted amongst us...

Hope that avast anti-theft returns back to its /system space requirements, otherwise I'll have to seek another anti theft solution, even though up to now I found avast to be a neat/small/functional solution...