Author Topic: Need help =)  (Read 5332 times)

Dark Winged Reborn

Need help =)
« on: March 28, 2005, 06:19:37 PM »
I have a problem, I wanted block some URL, but I don't wanted that showed this:

Alerta da Proteção da Internet do avast!
Acesso negado
A Proteção da Internet do avast detectou um arquivo ou página bloqueado
e não permitirá que você acesse esse objeto. Por favor, entre em contato
com o administrador do sistema se você necessita mesmo ter acesso.

Informação do objeto
URL: http://www.gunbound.com/
Acessado em: 28/3/2005 13:16:37 -0200

Por favor, tenha cautela sobre o que você está baixando da Internet.
Muitos sites contém vírus e objetos Java/ActiveX perigosos que podem
danificar seriamente o seu sistema.

Does anyone know if there's any option that can take off this messenger?!

Ps: Sorry my English ;D

Offline xistenz

• Poster
Re: Need help =)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 07:43:55 PM »
Hi Dark Winged Reborn, you may need to remove the URL from the blocked URL's list.

Double click on the avast! (a)-ball in the program tray next to the time. Then click on "Details... >>".  Then click "Customize" next to the WebShield provider.  Then see the picture that I have attached and find the right URL and remove it.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2005, 07:46:10 PM by xistenz »

Dark Winged Reborn

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 09:02:11 PM »
Hi Dark Winged Reborn, you may need to remove the URL from the blocked URL's list.

Double click on the avast! (a)-ball in the program tray next to the time. Then click on "Details... >>".  Then click "Customize" next to the WebShield provider.  Then see the picture that I have attached and find the right URL and remove it.

Oh thks, but that's not the problem, I wanna block the page, but I don't wanna show this messenger, cuz I wanna block some page from my brother, but I don't wanna that him know...

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2005, 09:44:44 PM »
Oh thks, but that's not the problem, I wanna block the page, but I don't wanna show this messenger, cuz I wanna block some page from my brother, but I don't wanna that him know...

You can try a firewall block...
Or you can edit the html files under this folder: C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\Portuguese\HtmlData  ;)
Welcome aboard  ;)
The best things in life are free.

Dark Winged Reborn

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 01:00:13 AM »

Or you can edit the html files under this folder: C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\Portuguese\HtmlData  ;)
Welcome aboard  ;)

Thks a lot man, when I came back to house, I´ll try it and I´ll post here if its goes good or bad ;)

Dark Winged Reborn

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2005, 05:38:44 PM »

Welcome aboard  ;)

Thks man, its worked very well ;D
Now I can have some funny ;D