Author Topic: How long is it supposed to take for avast to respond to a support request SOLVED  (Read 3229 times)

websave

Starting to wonder after sending it on Tuesday 14th and no replies. Maybe it did not send...am I supposed to receive an email from avast that tells me they received it?  ???

Sorry..made a typo. :P
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 03:46:37 AM by websave »

Offline Para-Noid

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • Trust only what you test yourself!
1) There has been no "17th" on a Tuesday this year...so far.
2) Have you tried to re-send your support ticket.
3) As far as I know avast does send an email reply.
Dell Inspiron, Win10x64--HP Envy Win10x64--Both systems Avast Free v17.9.2322, Comodo Firewall v8.2 w/D+, MalwareBytes v3.0, OpenDNS, Super Anti-Spyware, Spyware Blaster, MCShield, Unchecky, Vivaldi Browser and, various browser security tools.

"Look before you leap!" Use online scanners before you click on any link.

tommytinkroom

Starting to wonder after sending it on Tuesday 17th and no replies. Maybe it did not send...am I supposed to receive an email from avast that tells me they received it?  ???

Don't hold your breath.I sent a support ticket on May 4th and never got a reply,
seems to me this service is non existent.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 10:00:02 PM by tommytinkroom »

websave

Great anti-virus with no support? :(

websave

[REMOVED]
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 03:32:57 AM by websave »

tommytinkroom

I should re-send but set to "Emergency".  ;)

I think you'll find it won't make any difference.

websave

Never mind, setting it to emergency would not be possible anymore and would be a stupid decision. I think the reason why it did not send was because they were updating the support system. I re-sent using their new support thingy and I like the interface.  :)

Thank you, tommytinkroom.