Author Topic: Forward SMS command from desktop account not working  (Read 3609 times)

cotopoto

Forward SMS command from desktop account not working
« on: July 17, 2013, 06:24:40 PM »
Forward SMS command from desktop account not working. Hello, I tried to send Forward SMS command from the desktop avast account entering phone number as 1234567890, 001234567890 and +1234567890 format but none appear to be working, I am not getting any SMS forwarded to specified phone number. Should the I get a prompt about entering a phone number in invalid format? Are the desktop account commands delivered to the target device's SMS just like if they were sent from a mobile SMS device and if yes will an invalid command (i.e. invalid phone number format) show on target device's SMS? Does Viber or Rebtel takes priority in intercepting an incoming SMS command? Im not sure what else I could think of as to why the desktop account commands would not work. Can someone pls help and thanks.

reinhardholzner

Re: Forward SMS command from desktop account not working
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 12:46:28 PM »
hi did you get a warning about incompatible SMS tool when launching Anti-Theft?

cotopoto

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 07:11:41 PM »
hi did you get a warning about incompatible SMS tool when launching Anti-Theft?

no I did not, I stopped and restarted Avast, nothing showed up, I also UN-reinstalled Viber, nothing, I set the +1xxxxxxxxxx format on web portal and sms forwarding is now working for incoming sms sent from the the other phone's sms service, but sms sent from from Viber r not forwarded...is there an up-to-date list of incompatible SMS services?...shouldn't all SMS's be forwarded or "GET" regardless of the SMS service/app?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 07:14:23 PM by cotopoto »

reinhardholzner

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 01:59:57 PM »
outgoing SMS cannot be forwarded, unfortunately.