Author Topic: hard to get your money back  (Read 1386 times)

hans_gt

hard to get your money back
« on: November 15, 2013, 07:31:33 AM »
It used to be that it was easy to get your money back – you wrote to sales, and apparently got quite a friendly email back. Now, when you try this you hit a complicated wall, and at least in my case I tried multiple times to register, but I could not.

Therefore the older information in the forum is no longer correct. It now seems to be very difficult to get money back from AVAST, even though they have an explicit 30-day moneyback guarantee. That is disappointing, since the company seemed to be oriented toward customers, which drew me to it initially.

Hans

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: hard to get your money back
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 11:56:39 AM »
There is an on-line contact form, http://www.avast.com/contact-form.php?loadStyles for:  * Sales inquiries; Technical issues; Website issues; Report false virus alert in file; Report false virus alert on website; Undetected Malware; Press (Media), issues.

I guess the Sales enquires would include refund requests.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.4.6112 (build 24.4.9067.762) UI 1.0.803/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security