Author Topic: I had to turn off file sheild  (Read 2711 times)

toptek

I had to turn off file sheild
« on: November 23, 2013, 09:09:58 PM »
 its blocks programs , it never did before ..

SWTOR won't load with  file shield enabled . Last week this started with out after burner loaded  just SWTOR
WOW some times has issues loading not all ways .
MSI afterburner  two weeks  ago i think
RivaTuner Statistics Server same as after burner
notepad here > http://www.flos-freeware.ch/  day one 2014 beta /live 

none of above  the ever had any issue what so ever with  avast 2013 or whatever is was called then. 

there is  more i had to add to my Exclusions list , So, I can use programs with AVAST 2014 loaded in most cases. i end turning off avast  so i can use my stuff . i have no virus or  any thing on  my PC .

This list goes on .

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: I had to turn off file sheild
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 09:33:58 PM »
You can upload files and report issues to avast  here : http://www.avast.com/contact-form.php  (select subject according to Your case)

You can use mail
send to virus@avast.com in a password protected zip file
mail subject:  False Positive / undetected sample (select subject according to your case)
zip password:  infected

or you can send files from avast chest
how to use the chest.    http://www.avast.com/faq.php?article=AVKB21

toptek

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 05:24:16 AM »
I guess my point is and no offense intend , I'm not being jerk.  i hope  they get a handle on it soon . not surre  what happen to avast . I've never  seen work this bad,  I love it ..

hoping it all sorted soon  or in a year i may not renew my sub, i have checked with other virus software, there is no virus on my PC, they don't block the stuff avast 2014 does ;( ..

I won't post any more sorry . :)

Online mchain

• Avast Evangelist
  • Ultra Poster
  • Spartan Warrior
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 05:31:03 AM »
I guess my point is and no offense intend , I'm not being jerk.  i hope  they get a handle on it soon . not surre  what happen to avast . I've never  seen work this bad,  I love it ..

hoping it all sorted soon  or in a year i may not renew my sub, i have checked with other virus software, there is no virus on my PC, they don't block the stuff avast 2014 does ;( ..

I won't post any more sorry . :)
No, no, that is not what is being asked of you.

Pondus was asking you to take the files you are having problems with and upload them to avast! so they can have a look at them, and possibly fix your issues that way.

They cannot fix anything for you unless you send them off to avast!.  They need to see your files in order to do anything with them.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit 22H2 Microsoft Windows Defender - Windows 11 Home 23H2 - Windows 11 Pro 23H2 Avast Premier Security version 24.4.6112 (build 24.4.9067.762) UI version 1.0.803