Please download AdwCleaner
by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
Double click on AdwCleaner.exe
to run the tool.
Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
- Click on the Scan button.
- After the scan has finished click on the Clean button.
Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
- After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
- Post logfile will also be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.
Please download aswMBR
and save it to your desktop.
Double click aswMBR.exe
to start the tool.
- Select Yes if prompted to download the Avast database.
- Click Scan
- Upon completion of the scan ( Scan finished successfully ) click Save log and save it to your desktop, and post that log in your next reply for review.
Note: do NOT attempt any Fix yet.
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool
and save it to your desktop.Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
- Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Under Optional Scan ensure "List BCD" and "Driver MD5" are ticked.
- Press Scan button.
- It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
- The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.