Author Topic: License invalid  (Read 2463 times)

xKhairos

License invalid
« on: November 30, 2013, 05:33:14 PM »
Hello. I have recently subscribed to premium Mobile Security by avast, it is already activated on my Nexus 7. However, when I am trying to activate it on my phone which connected to the same google account, I got license invalid message. By checking out the email addresses of the device, the registered email on the nexus 7 is different than on phone, but in the phone was the primary email and on the tablet was the alternate email, but by the same google account. How should I fix this? thanks!

svehlak

Re: License invalid
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 04:56:47 PM »
You have to use google account which bought the license.

xKhairos

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 03:55:36 PM »
Yeah it is the same google account.

polykarpos

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 09:00:28 PM »
hi all

i have the same problem.... I bought the premium license and registered in one gmail account , so there i have one account , one license and two devices on this account (gmail) registered with avast.   when i login to my.avast I can see my two devices , i can see that one of the two is licensed but the other one is not... the thing is that the reason I bought the premium was becasue they say tha i can use it to any device is registered with this account... so is there anyone who can tell me what is going on or if someone solve this problem?

thank you in advnace

svehlak

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 12:34:45 PM »
Well for clarification just repeat the steps you need to follow for right purchase:
- you have only one google account active on your device (Play has some issues in case you have two or more accounts synced)
- validate your account is synced (mainly applications sync)
- buy the product via Play (mention, which account is used for purchase)
- receive license into email
- update your product via button Premium (if the product will not do it for itself)
- try to log with the same account you have used for purchase on your other android device
- go to Play and install the product
- you should see it as active purchase