Download attached fixlist.txt
to your Desktop.NOTE: => It's important that both files, FRST and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.
and press the Fix
button just once and wait.If the tool needed a restart please make sure you let the system to restart normally and let the tool completes its run after restart.
The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt
). Please attach it to your reply.Note: If the tool warned you about the outdated version please download and run the updated version.
Please download AdwCleaner
by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
Double click on AdwCleaner.exe
to run the tool.
Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
- Click on the Scan button.
- After the scan has finished click on the Clean button.
Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
- After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
- Post logfile will also be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.
and save it to your desktop
by doubleclicking on it.Confirm "End user Licence Agreement" and "KSN Statement" dialog box by clicking on Accept button.
- Under Additional options check the boxes next to:
- Verify Driver Digital Signature;
- Detect TDLFS file system
- Use KSN to scan objects
- Press Start Scan
- If Suspicious object is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
- If Malicious objects are found, select Cure.
Once complete, a log will be produced at the root drive which is typically C:\ ,for example, C:\TDSSKiller.<version_date_time>log.txt
Please post the contents of that log in your next reply.