Author Topic: virus product avast avast internet security premier  (Read 1906 times)

angry123

virus product avast avast internet security premier
« on: February 03, 2014, 01:41:05 PM »
i dl your product on that site for try avast internet security premier and your product is infected, your product inject a code in registry ou desactive keyboard or others devices, please check thank you,thats not the first time, that website distribed product infected,your product is corrupt....if you want more detaisl, im ready for help you. thank you   site web www.telecharger.com dl is there
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 01:46:07 PM by angry123 »

AdrianH

Re: virus product avast avast internet security premier
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 02:10:36 PM »
Sorry that you have a problem , but,  why download from there and not the official source?

You state that previous downloads from that site were infected, report the site, direct your anger toward them.

You can download here > http://www.avast.com/en-gb/index

angry123

Re: virus product avast avast internet security premier
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 02:27:35 PM »
yes but why you say that to me, its not the name of my product there but your, im not angry against avast im not alone, the security of many of peoole are compremise, you work for the security on the net, your job is that, not my product who is corrupt but your, what do you think many people infected with a product of avast, i declare to you a v1rus, may be a new, before judge me study the v1rus..you know just some computer infected with that can infect many users of avast, i talk to you is a inject code, in the past i have work to find solution for security of web people, not the hate,thank you, sorry for ortograph im now with virtual keyboard
solution stop bad site to put your link product on their web site