Author Topic: voucher already used?  (Read 2166 times)

crazychris

voucher already used?
« on: February 06, 2014, 04:33:36 PM »
Hello all.
I have a bit of a problem.
I purchased a mobile license through the avast website here, and it gave me a voucher code (which I subsequently added to one of my phones).
The problem is,
I noticed that from within the mobile app itself, there was some text at the bottom that said that the license would be valid for all devices tied to my email address.
But when I tried to apply the voucher to my second phone which is tied to my account, it said 'voucher already used'.
What can I do?

Offline Werner

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
Re: voucher already used?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 04:36:16 PM »
The voucher creates only one license. This license is bound to the gmail address used on the phone you enter the voucher code.

if you have further devices, registered at google with the same gmail address, they will also have the license available.
open an avast! app on these devices and "Go Premium!" and later "Do you already have a license?"

have a good one,

Werner

jvlo

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 01:27:28 AM »
already did this, but nothing happens. the app continues to show me "Go Premium!"

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 07:33:10 AM »
Hi,

do you have the same email address(es) on both devices? Did you connect both installation to the same avast! Account?

Filip

jvlo

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 03:49:26 PM »
Yes, the same email address, the same avast! account, in fact, in the account of avast! my three devices appear and only one appears with premium account.

svehlak

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 05:35:27 PM »
We have had some issues with backends, please try again, in most case please try to reconnect the devices to the account. Thank you and apologies.