Author Topic: You are protected - Your Licence is inactive  (Read 2347 times)

dailylarma

You are protected - Your Licence is inactive
« on: April 30, 2014, 07:02:25 PM »
Hello

I am seeing a message "Your license is inactive" Go Premium when i am on My Devices.  I can see all my devices and they all have a green tick showing that they are secure.
I have purchased Avast mobile premium for my mobile phone (samsung S4 some months ago) and everything is working fine.

I have the free Avast on my desktop and Premium avast on my phone.  I was checking to see what i must do in the event my phone is lost and this is when i discovered the message that my license is inactive.

Please tell me what i must do.  Thank you.

Offline JASAmigan

Re: You are protected - Your Licence is inactive
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 05:27:46 AM »
I have a similar issue, but I have avast! Premium on both of my mobile devices AND avast! Internet Security (Premium) on my PC. When I opened the "My Devices" tab on my PC, I discovered that neither my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 nor my Samsung Galaxy S3 are listed as having the premium version. They show the free version. Why is this? And I can find no option to change that status, either on my mobile devices or my PC.

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 01:17:02 PM »
I too have just purchased Avast Premium for my mobile and my PC after using free for some years now.
(New PC prompted me to upgrade)
The PC seems to be running Premium.

There is nothing I can do to get to the stage where I can enter my activation key/voucher/licence number into my phone to activate Premium on the phone.
This is very disappointing as it just cost me $15 for the annual subscription

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 02:52:09 PM »
Hi,

there should be a "voucher" option at the top right of the purchase screen where you can enter it.

Filip