Author Topic: Avast support staff closed my support ticket without answering my question  (Read 5213 times)

kaidai

I had already post a response in the ticket viewer on the same day.
Today I checked my e-mail, saying my ticket had been closed due to no response.

1. If I reply using the ticket viewer, they would reply with an email saying I did not response using email.
2. If I reply using email system, they could say I did not reply in the ticket viewer.

Where should I respond when submitting an support ticket?
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
have you tried posting your problem here in the forum?

Offline lukas.hasik

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
  • Product manager of Avast Security for Windows
I had already post a response in the ticket viewer on the same day.
Today I checked my e-mail, saying my ticket had been closed due to no response.

1. If I reply using the ticket viewer, they would reply with an email saying I did not response using email.
2. If I reply using email system, they could say I did not reply in the ticket viewer.

Where should I respond when submitting an support ticket?
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Would you mind to provide me your ticket number to check what's wrong? I can see only one ticket in our ticketing system however there is ongoing communication of our support guys with you... However the ticket is still open

Lukas.
Quality is also a feature.

kaidai

have you tried posting your problem here in the forum?
I did.
http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=147864.0
http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=148272.0

Here is the support ticket number #WXW-960-70081
The reason why it is open because I open it myself.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 05:25:41 PM by kaidai »

Kesetyan

Although I do not like to butt in on another person's thread, for which I apologize but my issue does relate to that of the original poster in that I also have had a ticket ignored.

I was provided with a ticket which was submitted on 11 March 2014 - in monitoring the ticket progress at https://support.avast.com/Tickets/Ticket/View/ (followed by my ticket number), it appears my ticket has not been cancelled but, even after all this time I have had no response despite several requests.  As a user of the free version of Avast 2014, I do not expect the same level of service as a paying customer but I do expect a quicker response.

Sadly there is either a problem with the Avast ticketing system which needs attention or there is a lack of concern for users of the software.

I have not provided details of the issue or the ticket number at this stage but hope that Lukas or another member of the Avast team will respond and tell me how to get an appropriate response

kaidai

I have to mention I am a paid user.

AdrianH

Although I do not like to butt in on another person's thread, for which I apologize but my issue does relate to that of the original poster in that I also have had a ticket ignored.

I was provided with a ticket which was submitted on 11 March 2014 - in monitoring the ticket progress at https://support.avast.com/Tickets/Ticket/View/ (followed by my ticket number), it appears my ticket has not been cancelled but, even after all this time I have had no response despite several requests.  As a user of the free version of Avast 2014, I do not expect the same level of service as a paying customer but I do expect a quicker response.

Sadly there is either a problem with the Avast ticketing system which needs attention or there is a lack of concern for users of the software.

I have not provided details of the issue or the ticket number at this stage but hope that Lukas or another member of the Avast team will respond and tell me how to get an appropriate response

If those " several requests" mean you opened your ticket again and added to it , then each time you did so you moved the ticket back to the bottom of the heap. 

Kesetyan

If those " several requests" mean you opened your ticket again and added to it , then each time you did so you moved the ticket back to the bottom of the heap.
Each edit of the ticket was after no reply within a reasonable time and I acted out of frustration - I have since given up attempting that means to get a response so have not edited  the ticket for quite a little while and still no response has been forthcoming. 

It is not good enough - there is no excuse for this low level of service.  When you understand that the original ticket was given to me after I responded to an email from Avast regarding registration, as Avast actually initiated the whole affair, you can surely understand that I feel quite angry.

With Kaidai, a paying customer, getting such poor service too, any likelihood of me upgrading from the free version is certainly very much diminished.

kaidai

Avast support staff has now replied.
Thank You for anyone who have helped.
 :)

Kesetyan

Each edit of the ticket was after no reply within a reasonable time and I acted out of frustration - I have since given up attempting that means to get a response so have not edited  the ticket for quite a little while and still no response has been forthcoming. 

It is not good enough - there is no excuse for this low level of service.  When you understand that the original ticket was given to me after I responded to an email from Avast regarding registration, as Avast actually initiated the whole affair, you can surely understand that I feel quite angry.

With Kaidai, a paying customer, getting such poor service too, any likelihood of me upgrading from the free version is certainly very much diminished.

Ticket: UFW-347-11714

To update you: I have not updated my ticket again since 28 March 31 days ago - I have still had no response even though my query was in response to an email from Avast.  My query is marked 'urgent'.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Ticket: UFW-347-11714

To update you: I have not updated my ticket again since 28 March 31 days ago - I have still had no response even though my query was in response to an email from Avast.  My query is marked 'urgent'.
-> http://www.avast.com/faq.php?article=AVKB24#idt_03
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Kesetyan

Asyn,

Despite acting on the link you provided nearly two weeks ago, I have still had no reply - this issue started originally two months ago so you can probably understand why my view of Avast support is that it is appalling.  Remember too, that my ticket request originated from a response I made to a message sent to me by Avast.  There is no excuse for inefficiency or just plain bad manners - the lack of response has to be one of these.