Author Topic: Help please.  (Read 4762 times)

REDACTED

Help please.
« on: July 30, 2014, 04:54:28 PM »
Hello i would like some help, i not long ago bought an month worth secure line vpn, however my licenss dont work, everytime i use it nothing happens ,it still says i need to  reactive it, this happend the last time  i bought from avast as well, i just dont remeber how i fixed it
thanks

Offline Davidek

• Avast team
  • Poster
Re: Help please.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 08:36:51 PM »
Hi, please go to Program Data, Avast Software, Avast, Log and attach the SecureLine.txt file to an email and send to me or post here.

Regards

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 04:20:10 AM »
Hello i would like some help, i not long ago bought an month worth secure line vpn, however my licenss dont work, everytime i use it nothing happens ,it still says i need to  reactive it, this happend the last time  i bought from avast as well, i just dont remeber how i fixed it thanks

Were you able to complete the activation process by entering your License Key? Check out the comments I have just posted at https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=152686.0 ("Payments refused")... Therein is a description of how to enter the License Key - Good Luck

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 08:59:38 PM »
Hi, please go to Program Data, Avast Software, Avast, Log and attach the SecureLine.txt file to an email and send to me or post here.

Regards
Hi there i finnaly got help from your "support team", and i had to delete it and install a standalone  version..
it worked fine for a bit yesterday but now i can't connect too any of the vpns,  and i see many others people cant either, could u help me? this is so waste of time.,..

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 11:08:53 PM »
There is currently a problem.
Nothing we or you can do about it.
It is up to avast to solve it.
It can take a couple of days, so just have patience.

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 11:22:47 PM »
There is currently a problem.
Nothing we or you can do about it.
It is up to avast to solve it.
It can take a couple of days, so just have patience.
Mabey they should tell people that before they let new people spend money on it? i just bought it ... That's great marketing for your company. Do you know how i cancel a order?

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 11:35:56 PM »
That's great marketing for your company.
It is not my company and I do not work for avast. I'm just a user.
Mabey they should tell people that before they let new people spend money on it?
Eh, you can look into the futuere? Ever thought the problem could have started after you have purchased the service?

REDACTED

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2014, 11:39:00 PM »
It is not my company and I do not work for avast. I'm just a user.
Mabey they should tell people that before they let new people spend money on it?
Eh, you can look into the futuere? Ever thought the problem could have started after you have purchased the service?
Why do you get so defensive,  i never said it was your company, it's a ,matter of speech, i suppose English is not your first language....lol..
Secondly umm no,  i can see on forum people had the same problem back in june , i bought yesterday,
and it's still openly being "sold" you could buy it now, while it's down.
anyways i asked if you know how to cancel an order?

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 04:18:33 PM »
You responded to my post. So yes, it sure looked to me as if you where saying it is my company. ;)

Anyway, you can ask for cancellation through the contact form:
www.avast.com/contact-form.php

or

submit a ticket:
https://support.avast.com/

In both cases mention some details (name, order number and such), so they can find your order.

PS:
There is a post from 2(?) days ago from a avast team member in which he told there is currently a little problem.

It is ofcourse your own choice if you wait till the problem is solved or that you cancel your order.
Your choice will ofcourse be respected.