Author Topic: What happens to a detected threat when I clik the add to exclude list?  (Read 1898 times)

REDACTED

Greetings, I have a general operational question concerning what happens as the subject describes? Does the threat get moved automatically to the storage chest THEN it asks me if I want to add it to the exclude list? And if so, does it move the file back after I have added it to the excluded list or do I have to hunt it down and manually add it back? Also, when I clik on the add to exclusion list, the button/window does not give me any confirmation of success or failure. How do I get the program to tell me if it succeeded or not?
Thanx all.

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot

REDACTED

Re: What happens to a detected threat when I clik the add to exclude list?
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 09:07:34 PM »
not really. When I am downloading files that I know to be good, sometimes the threat detected pops up. I am given an option to add the file to the exlusion list. To me this means that I have over ridden the threat scan, the file is good, should be treated as such, not added to the virus chest and added to the exclusion list. This is how I think it should run but sometimes it doesn't. Although I did learn something from watching your links. ))  Thanx for the input. ))