Author Topic: You are unprotected! Shields are turned off ??  (Read 4537 times)

Offline 03bluecoupe

You are unprotected! Shields are turned off ??
« on: September 21, 2014, 06:21:05 PM »
I'm probably missing something but I get the " You are unprotected! Shields are turned off" warning for my phone on my.avast.com    If I look on the phone everything looks right and turned on.   

Can someone tell me what I'm missing please?

REDACTED

Re: You are unprotected! Shields are turned off ??
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 07:02:51 PM »
I have this too. I also woke up this morning to find my phone had decided it had been stolen and had locked me out. I had to get it to generate an unlock code via my friend's mobile before I could get in. Went to the web portal to find out what was going on and now it says I'm unprotected, despite everything seeming to be fine on the device.

Offline 03bluecoupe

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 07:05:57 PM »
Thankfully, I didn't have the lock issue!  Glad you got yours resolved. I've crawled through all of the settings on both the phone and online and I'll be dang if I can see why.

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 10:17:47 AM »
Thanks for reporting, there were some issues on backends and they are being fixed. Apologies for destroyed morning  :-\

Offline 03bluecoupe

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 04:36:52 PM »
Thanks. I assume that it's not resolved yet.  The kind of weird thing though is that one of our phones says it's fine and mine says it's not. I set 'em up the same way...

Offline 03bluecoupe

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 03:29:42 PM »
Still busticated....

REDACTED

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2016, 12:15:12 AM »
This is my 3rd time of asking!!!. I can not find, from the information you have sent, HOW TO TURN ON MY PROTECTIVE SHIELDS. PLEASE ADVISE, VIA E-MAIL :crnoir8@gmail.com; how to turn on my Protective Shields!!!. If this is not possible then please send me your 800 tel number so I can contact you. The web link that you sent me is extremely confusing and of no assistance.
Thank you and best regards.
Charles Black
crnoir8@gmail.com
My order confirmation number is 12510000262 of Sept. 26th,2015 at 5:16pm sent to crnoir@gmail.com. Mailing address:22 Laure Anna, Levis QC , G6J1L7. I have a ticket ID #9934.
Amount paid was $ 74.99 cdn for Avast Mac Security 2015 version 11.3 plus Avast Secureline VPN.
    The activation code insertion of GXNBA8A7A32J given at that time does not work 

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2016, 12:25:03 AM »
Charles,

unless you like to receive a lot of spam, it is not a smart thing to post your email on a public webboard.

This is your first post here, so where do you get that "3rd time I'm asking" from ?
for Avast Mac Security 2015 version 11.3 plus Avast Secureline VPN
And what have those got to do with AMS for android, since that is what this forum is about.