Author Topic: Recent Spyware Blaster Issue  (Read 12206 times)

darth.mikey

Re: Recent Spyware Blaster Issue
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2005, 12:53:19 PM »
Yes I can confirm that from experience on my sister in laws computer.  Ensure that you are spyware free before you install spywareblaster.  Once installed your infections will go down to near zilch, haven't had to clean hers' in a while now
Thanks

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2005, 02:44:11 PM »
And I can confirm that I found a SpywareBlaster one of the most efficient antispyware tools ever. Since the very first day I installed it on my machines, Ad-Aware and Spybot don't have a job anymore  ;D All they find are some not-so-important cookies and that's all... SpywareBlaster sits there and it really does it's job. PREVENTING.

Cheers !
MB: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H Intel 7 Series  - LGA1155, CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K - Quad Core, 3.40GHz (3.80GHz Max Turbo), CPU COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Direct Heat Pipe R2, RAM: 16 GB Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3, VIDEO CARD: Galaxy GeForce GTX 560 Ti - 1GB, GDDR5, POWER SUPPLY: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 - 750 Watts, HD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB, 7200RPM, 64MB, SATA 6Gb/s

darth.mikey

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2005, 10:16:01 AM »
And I can confirm that I found a SpywareBlaster one of the most efficient antispyware tools ever. Since the very first day I installed it on my machines, Ad-Aware and Spybot don't have a job anymore  ;D All they find are some not-so-important cookies and that's all... SpywareBlaster sits there and it really does it's job. PREVENTING.

Cheers !
It is such a good program isn't it?I really love it  and best of all it's FREE hehe  ;D

MFB

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2005, 06:39:32 AM »
Seriously, after installing Spyware Blaster, I only get like at least two spywares in four months (most of the time they're tracking cookies which I can just delete by using CCleaner or clean temp files out).  Spyware Blaster is a must have program on your PC.   ;D