Author Topic: shortcut files virus help... Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and CClearner don't w  (Read 3170 times)

REDACTED

Hi, Avast free antivirus does not detect this virus!! Malwarebytes and CCleaner don't  run!! Please !!! Help !!!!  I follow the instructions of other  topic but nothing happening and the virus still here.  :(

REDACTED

RogueKiller and MCShield  don't work with this virus  :'(

REDACTED

Try to run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool ( found in the guide Eddy is directing you ) and attach logs. Malware removers have been notified.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 02:18:20 PM by iroc9555 »

REDACTED

I follow the tutorial of Rougekiller, rename the .exe to winlogon2.exe.  Rougekiller work finally but  for 1 o 2 minutes and then my pc shutdown. And the virus still here  >:(

REDACTED

After 25 seconds, the  aswMBR.exe  don't work  with this virus too.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 03:13:54 PM by homoe.septentrium »

REDACTED

Be cool. You are translating the whole thing wrong. These programs are not done to clear or clean your systems but to have the logs or reports for the experts to analyze. Argus was looking at the thread but you did not have the logs for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool ready. He will return with a solution or more procedures. Be patience.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 03:18:20 PM by iroc9555 »

REDACTED

Your system is destroyed. A bunch of programs, the two antivirus, bunch of adware.

I recommend new windows.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
 :-\
Windows 7 with IE 8
LastRegBack: 2014-06-01 16:29
Kaspersky as well as avast installed
Way too many things loading at boot-time

System not updated for months.
Mess with the installed software.

I agree with Argus.
Best thing to do is start from scratch.

REDACTED

I try to use USBFIX and FLASH DISINFECTOR but nothing. USBFIX work 10 seconds and shuts down my PC  :-\. Thanks for everything. Sorry for my bad English

REDACTED

Re: shortcut files virus help... Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and CClearner don't w
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2014, 07:27:34 PM »
Tanto argus como Eddy te estan recomendando una reinstalacion de Windows y yo estoy de acuerdo. Tienes muchos programas interfiriendo con otros y aparte de eso muchos son adwares y PUPs. No tienes Windows actulizado, y el hecho que los programas pedidos para limpieza no se ejecutan da a entender que tienes problemas de sistema. Si todavia quieres tratar de solo limpiar tu ordenador, trata aqui:
http://www.forospyware.com/foro-de-virus-y-spywares/

Suerte.