Author Topic: Avast! Secureline - iphone subscription code  (Read 3359 times)

REDACTED

Avast! Secureline - iphone subscription code
« on: October 05, 2014, 03:14:29 PM »
Hello,

I subscribed for a 1-year subscription on my PC and only have one account enabled. When I try to add another device it provides the options Android/Windows/Mac, but not iphone. So I cant add another iphone device in the control pannel of Avast.

On my iphone I downloaded the SecureLine VPN app. It mentions that my subscription is expired (thought it isnt, since it is still active on my PC from May'14). So when I try to enter a subscription code (12-digits) it says Restore Subscription. The file I received when ordering does not contain the 12-digit code, since it is a plug-in for the PC. So how do I find out my subscription code to add to my 2nd device (iphone)?

Kind regards,
Raefe

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Avast! Secureline - iphone subscription code
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 03:15:49 PM »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 03:34:16 PM »
If you have one license, you can only use SecureLine on one system at a time.
If you want to use it on multiple systems at the same time, you will need a license for each system.

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 03:49:58 PM »
If you have one license, you can only use SecureLine on one system at a time.
If you want to use it on multiple systems at the same time, you will need a license for each system.

Hmmm, that wasnt clear when I made my payment! Thanks anyway.

So is there a possibility to deactivate the subscription code on my PC (provisionally) to be able to switch to my iphone Secureline VPN? Or is it a completely different subscription and activation process? If so, how does the iphone activation differ?

Since I paid for one year subscription I should at least be able to use it on the device I request!

Best regards,
Raefe