Author Topic: WORST...SUPPORT...EVER!  (Read 1520 times)

REDACTED

WORST...SUPPORT...EVER!
« on: November 14, 2014, 12:41:57 PM »
The products might be good, but after waiting on hold for 12 minutes only to be told by some half-asleep American guy that he can't help with an inquiry about renewal licensing; I'm wondering whether Avast have grown to the point of being inefficient.

I send inquiries through the web portal and get no reply - ever! - and then support tell me they can't support me.

If anyone from Avast reads this, how about contacting me to talk about the Mobile Security renewal you're hoping I agree to when it becomes due next week. This company has gone from great to mediocre at best in less than a year, and the handful of licenses that I hold about about to be replaced with a company that cares unless something changes quickly.

Buyer beware!

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: WORST...SUPPORT...EVER!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 05:58:17 PM »
Please use the search option before posting.
It has been explained many times that the phone support is done by a third party, not avast itself.
It also has been explained many times how the ticket system is working (FIFO).

REDACTED

Re: WORST...SUPPORT...EVER!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 07:04:19 AM »
But it also means that we are not reacting correctly and our billing backend is piece of sh*t. If your problem persists, please be so kind and write me a message or email. Thank you.