Author Topic: SecureLine doesn't work  (Read 3578 times)

REDACTED

SecureLine doesn't work
« on: December 04, 2014, 05:28:23 PM »
I purchased SecureLine back in October. I installed the software and it did not work. I contacted Avast and after several emails and "fixes", the software still would not work. I then asked for a refund, since the software NEVER worked. I submitted a ticket, as I was told to do, for the refund. I have not heard a word from Avast after several follow-up emails about this issue. Now I find that the ticket I submitted has been closed out, without Avast addressing me or my refund issue. I also purchased a year long license for the Avast anti-virus program. I will no longer use ANY Avast products. Their customer service is nonexistent. They don't care about customers, only in getting money from customers. I will now do everything in my limited power to advertise how Avast is a company that online users need to avoid. When their products don't work as advertised, they totally ignore their customer. I will only do business with American companies from now on, dealing with online products.

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
Re: SecureLine doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 08:00:44 PM »
Hi Bruce
If you could post your ticket # here, possibly we can follow up on what happened. :)

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 12:14:47 AM »
If you paid through paypal or something similar I would recommend opening a claim with them. You can also file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. It probably won't help you get your money back, as Avast has the lowest possible rating on the BBB, and apparently refuses to respond to claims. At least it will help to warn others to stay away. That's what I did. Still no refund though.

Offline Davidek

• Avast team
  • Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 02:01:52 PM »
Hi,

Please post your ticket numbers here and I assure you they will get dealt with asap.

Kind regards,

Davidek