Author Topic: How configure for IncrediMail&Pegasus?  (Read 12580 times)

midway

Re:How configure for IncrediMail&Pegasus?
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2003, 06:14:02 PM »
 I think I'll wait on the Pegasus thing. I just think that IncrediMail messes up every once in a while, so I was thinking of an alternative with few bells and whistles. But I do like IncrediMail's new mail notification and the little box that shows progess of mail being sent, which OE doesn't have.
 The only "problem" I now have with avast! is that I get mesmerized watching the little ball revolve when I am sending or receiving mail. lol

Walker

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2003, 06:22:37 PM »
The only "problem" I now have with avast! is that I get mesmerized watching the little ball revolve when I am sending or receiving mail. lol

;D ;D ;D

That's gonna be my excuse in the future Midway.... Avast has sent me catatonic  :o :)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2003, 02:41:12 AM »
I think I'll wait on the Pegasus thing. I just think that IncrediMail messes up every once in a while, so I was thinking of an alternative with few bells and whistles. But I do like IncrediMail's new mail notification and the little box that shows progess of mail being sent, which OE doesn't have.

Midway, avast! works perfectly with IncrediMail. I use IncrediMail with no trouble. Why donĀ“t you follow the Mail Protection Wizard to configure it?  ;)
The best things in life are free.

midway

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2003, 08:23:09 PM »
 Thanks, Technical. That's what I did, per your earlier advice. All works great!

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2003, 01:08:15 AM »
Thanks, Technical. That's what I did, per your earlier advice. All works great!

You're wellcome! See you round...
Come back if you need more help and, if you can, to help anybody else  ;D
The best things in life are free.