Author Topic: GrimeFighter Refund  (Read 3030 times)

REDACTED

GrimeFighter Refund
« on: February 09, 2015, 03:32:13 AM »
I love Avast Internet Security, but I am not a fan of GrimeFighter. I keep receiving an error message shortly after the sedation process.

I would like a refund on GrimeFighter, but I want to keep Avast Internet Security. I purchased the product on 2/2/15.

Thank you.  :)

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.

REDACTED

Re: GrimeFighter Refund
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 10:45:16 PM »
If you are having trouble getting any kind of response from Avast in regard to your refund, I'd strongly suggest contacting the Better Business Bureau of San Mateo, CA. You'll be surprised how fast you hear from them.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 12:05:55 AM »
I love Avast Internet Security, but I am not a fan of GrimeFighter. I keep receiving an error message shortly after the sedation process.

I would like a refund on GrimeFighter, but I want to keep Avast Internet Security. I purchased the product on 2/2/15.

Thank you.  :)

Avast Internet Security as far as I'm aware doesn't come with the Full version of GrimeFighter that is a stand alone purchase. So presumably you purchased both products.

You can submit a support ticket for a refund for GrimeFighter - https://support.avast.com/ and use the Submit a Support Ticket - once you have done that post the ticket ID in this forum.

If you are having trouble getting any kind of response from Avast in regard to your refund, I'd strongly suggest contacting the Better Business Bureau of San Mateo, CA. You'll be surprised how fast you hear from them.

The OP, j89gossett hasn't even made contact yet - but seeking advice on what to do.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 01:35:04 AM »
Looking at the post of kevinmski313 here, it seems he is just a troll hijacking peoples threads and not giving any help/useful advice at all.