Author Topic: No REPLY FROM AVAST SUPPORT EVEN MULTIPLE TICKETS  (Read 3463 times)

REDACTED

No REPLY FROM AVAST SUPPORT EVEN MULTIPLE TICKETS
« on: March 12, 2015, 04:06:46 PM »
My copy is going to be expired. I did purchase an AVAST 2013 with Buy 1 Free 1. It gets activated for 1st time but when it is expire, i shall able to use the Free User license. However, although I have written so many time to ticket by submitting ticket. There is a total silent from AVAST.

The system just pop up and ask you to pay money to renew but never honour the Free User License. It left 4 days now and there is still no reply from Avast

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: No REPLY FROM AVAST SUPPORT EVEN MULTIPLE TICKETS
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 04:36:21 PM »
Part of your problem is the multiple tickets - they get handled on a first in first out basis. Updating or adding additional tickets ends up putting them at the back of the line again. It also swamps the ticket system.

The avast license is active from the time you purchase it, not from when you apply it.

I don't know what you mean by being able to apply a free license, if you mean you got a license that would normally have to pay for, but for free. The same rule would apply the license is valid for one year from the time it was sent.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 05:55:53 PM »
What do you mean with buy one, get one for free ?
As far as I remember there never was such a offer.

You do realize that 2013 is two years ago ?
If you bought a one year license, the "free" one also was for one year.
Starting at the date you bought you license, which means it is not valid anymore.

And as David said, each time you submit a new ticket or change a existing one you will be put back at the bottom of the stack.

Offline moroni

• Avast team
  • Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 08:16:59 PM »
My copy is going to be expired. I did purchase an AVAST 2013 with Buy 1 Free 1. It gets activated for 1st time but when it is expire, i shall able to use the Free User license. However, although I have written so many time to ticket by submitting ticket. There is a total silent from AVAST.

The system just pop up and ask you to pay money to renew but never honour the Free User License. It left 4 days now and there is still no reply from Avast

Hi toydha2u!

I couldn't find any ticket sent by you in our system. Do you have a ticket ID? :)

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 10:37:15 PM »
I answer all the above here.

1. Multiple tickets was submitted because you have not been responding. It actually took my time to retype again everytime the ticket. I can spend time more productively in other works. Since your ticket system is not responding, I took back the initial Activation email and reply to support@avast.com but it get an auto responds ask to use online support center. Calling to US toll free no is too expensive, I wonder after the phone call, the cost is equal to pay money to renew the license already.

2. Can't find ticket? I have uploaded my license file in every ticket and provide you the customer name everytime-Axim Marketing. I even key in the Serial no on the box in the first ticket. If you need more identity, it has not been asked in the ticket form. However, I wonder besides the customer name, original license file, what else of identity you need? I always click PAID SUBSCRIPTION, PC, Windows, GET FREE LICENSE in the ticket and everytime the system appear Thank you, it has been submitted. There is no email send to my mailbox.

3. The Avast product name is called Avast! Internet Security 8 on the box. Some no found on the box AVAST-IS81U, BIS81U0305935. There is a Buy 1 Free 1 sticker on the box. If you need more info, please check with your local dealer in Malaysia. We are end consumer and one of the decision of purchase was based on this Free 1.

4. The registration or activation of the product is 16-Mar-2014. This shall be consider the date of Start of Usage, so 2014- to 2015 is just 1 year expire, since I suppose to have the Free 1 licence, it can be used for 2015-2016. It is allow and informed by your local dealer when we purchase the AVAST 8. Look for our customer no 104677670.

IT LEFT 3 DAYS TO EXPIRE NOW!!!!! I START SUBMITTING TICKETS, WRITING EMAILS SINCE 16 DAYS AGO...

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2015, 10:57:36 PM »
How exactly did you submit the tickets?

Please mention the ticket number(s) here.

REDACTED

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 06:47:12 PM »
1. https://support.avast.com/Tickets/Submit/&cls01&ptf01&lic01
2. Choose PAID SUBCRIPTION
3. Choose AVAST for PERSONAL COMPUTER
4. Choose WINDOWS PC
5. Choose AVAST Customer Service, type and attached existing license file
6. FILL up the form > select LICENSE MODIFICATION because other option are not relevant.
7. Click SUBMIT
8. TICKET ID #TXI-463-85123

Offline moroni

• Avast team
  • Poster
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 12:48:53 PM »
1. https://support.avast.com/Tickets/Submit/&cls01&ptf01&lic01
2. Choose PAID SUBCRIPTION
3. Choose AVAST for PERSONAL COMPUTER
4. Choose WINDOWS PC
5. Choose AVAST Customer Service, type and attached existing license file
6. FILL up the form > select LICENSE MODIFICATION because other option are not relevant.
7. Click SUBMIT
8. TICKET ID #TXI-463-85123

Hi again!
Well, since this is the first ticket you have submitted, please allow us 48 hours to respond :)
Cheers.