Author Topic: Can I upgrade from Internet Security to Premier?  (Read 1925 times)

REDACTED

Can I upgrade from Internet Security to Premier?
« on: November 11, 2015, 01:24:08 AM »
I have always had Premier, but for some reason, when I renewed, I ended up with just Internet Security. I have giving up on submitting another ticket as the first 2 were not answered. So, can I just upgrade or do I have to lost what I have already paid and pay again?

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: Can I upgrade from Internet Security to Premier?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 01:57:13 AM »
What "premier version" you had are you talking about ?
What says or makes you believe you don't have a premier version of AIS anymore ?
How/what did you renew ?

avast is trying to handle tickets within 10 business days (=2 weeks)
Each time (as has been explained a huge amount of times already) you submit a new ticket or change a existing one, you will be put back to the bottom of the stack since it is a FiFo system.

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
Re: Can I upgrade from Internet Security to Premier?
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 02:53:41 AM »
I have always had Premier, but for some reason, when I renewed, I ended up with just Internet Security. I have giving up on submitting another ticket as the first 2 were not answered. So, can I just upgrade or do I have to lost what I have already paid and pay again?

Yes the 3 Versions offered by Avast are: Avast Premier
                                                          Avast Internet Security
                                                          Avast Pro
And of course Avast Free.

Which/What feature do you want/ are you missing by having Avast Internet Security rather then Avast PREMIER?

https://www.avast.com/store  :)