Author Topic: Cant find voucher entry point on Android  (Read 2201 times)

REDACTED

Cant find voucher entry point on Android
« on: April 17, 2015, 05:33:31 AM »
I renewed my account for android premium and  was given these instructions to install my voucher.

Download free Mobile Security app to your Android device via Google Play. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avast.android.mobilesecurity
Run the app on your mobile/tablet and click the “Go Premium!” button. On the following screen, click the “Upgrade to Premium” button.
Click the “Voucher” button in the upper part of your screen.
To activate your app, enter your license key and press “OK”.

but I can not find anywhere in my app to "go premium" or upgrade to premium or enter a voucher.   ANy more help on renewing a license?
Thanks

REDACTED

Re: Cant find voucher entry point on Android
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 07:03:42 AM »
I am thinking that I didn't ask this question quite right cause I'm not getting any responses.   so maybe some clarification will help.

I used the avast security for a year and was quite happy with it.  when my year ran out, I followed the instructions to purchase another year license.  I was sent a key/voucher kind of like a new order...

so now I have a voucher and an out of date account on my android.   it looks like this..  http://screencast.com/t/J8FUOFdZwPQ3

How can I get that subscripiton status to show something other than subscribed?   

Do I need to uninstall and reinstall?   or what's the trick to apply my voucher to my account?

Thanks for any ideas you have..

Offline limojoe

• Avast team
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 12:50:10 AM »
Please, can you tell, which version do you have?
I am sorry to say that, but we had bug in premium in version 4.07882. It should be fixed in the new release 4.0.7884.
MR

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 07:24:18 AM »
I do have the new release 4.0.7884 currently installed. 

and now I can not tell if I have the premium license running or not.   Maybe it installed itself.   I do have the app installed and running, but I can not access the device from the browser based interface.   My device is not listed.    I assume that is how I could tell if I have the premium services installed...

When I try to add the device, it just sends me to the play store.   how do I add the device that already has the app installed?
-Mike