Author Topic: right click soooo slow  (Read 1756 times)

REDACTED

right click soooo slow
« on: June 02, 2015, 12:32:10 AM »
on  desktop  mouse right click is so slow, maybe 3- 5 seconds..  explorer, firefox or chrome goes everything perfect.. lots of different programs are known on internet like CClenan. My friens said that "this program will solve your problem" buuttt, i said that i'm an avast user and "they will solve my problem"
If any solution , please , somebody help me. I do not want to download any software for it. If not: please , make a plugin that will solve this task in the future avast personal program.. Thanx..

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: right click soooo slow
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 01:13:30 AM »
Some more information may help us to make a suggestion.

Your operating system, what version of avast you are using (free/pro/AIS/Premier), latest version number 2015 10.2.2218) ?

What is your CPU and how much RAM ?

Do you have any other security based applications do you have, AV, anti-spy/malware, firewall, etc. ?

I don't see any issue with the right click with the latest version of avast and what security applications I have installed, see the signatire below my post.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security