Author Topic: Activating Secureline License  (Read 2250 times)

REDACTED

Activating Secureline License
« on: June 18, 2015, 08:05:50 AM »
I tried to purchase a SecureLine license through the app of my Macbook but it wasn't working, it just sat there with a loading wheel going nowhere. So I decided that I would try and just purchase it online, I clicked on the PC/Laptop option, not realising that this was purely for Windows machines. I completed the purchase and am now wondering have I just lost my money and ended up with a useless license or is there anyway I can go about either getting a refund or switching it to a Mac license.

Cheers

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Activating Secureline License
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 08:39:38 AM »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline krahulik

• Avast team
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 08:55:00 AM »
Hello,
  we really regret that the in-app purchase didn't work and we would like to investigate more about that. Could you please tell us, what is the language and region you have set in System Preferences - Language & region settings?

Regarding the refund, you can either contact our support, or there should be a link in an email sent to you after the purchase.

Best Regards,
  Martin

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 05:34:34 PM »
Language is English, region is Australia.

Offline krahulik

• Avast team
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 10:07:43 PM »
Hello,
  thank you very much for the response. We are able to reproduce the issue and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
  Martin