Author Topic: SIM card change on Nexus 5 wrong  (Read 1449 times)

REDACTED

SIM card change on Nexus 5 wrong
« on: August 05, 2015, 05:21:39 PM »
Hi,
I have Avast on all my devices including a Nexus 5 running Lollipop 5.1.1.  I live in usa but recently went to the UK and used a Lebara SIM.  On changing the SIM card in the UK Avast sent me an email saying that had happened (good) but gave the new SIM info phone number as the original one from US.  Now I am back and I changed back to my ATT SIM and received another email saying the number had changed to the UK phone number. 

It seems Avast is one step behind my changes which would be no good if my phone was stolen and I was informed of a SIM change and it gave the old (my) phone number. 

Maybe I have a setting wrong somewhere.

Thanks.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: SIM card change on Nexus 5 wrong
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 05:25:07 PM »
This should go on the Avast Mobile Security for Android forum - https://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=37.0 - where it is likely to get the attention required. There may also be topics related to this that may help.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security