Author Topic: Anyone replying to those tickets?? Can't renew my license (thicket #31577)  (Read 3373 times)

REDACTED

I have a problem renewing my license. Made a thicket 3 days ago but got no answer yet.

#31577 I have tried to order a new license, but when I tried to complete the order with paypal I got some error. I resent request and got order is complete message. But I didn't receive a license, nor the money has been taken from my paypal account.

Can someone suggest me what to do? Tried to buy the license multiple times with the same result. My license has expired today, so my computers are unprotected. Will probably install some other antivirus if I can't make this one work soon.

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
Re: Anyone replying to those tickets?? Can't renew my license (thicket #31577)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 02:07:50 AM »
It can take 7-10 Business Days for Ticket process to complete.
Further Information:
Snip from Avast Team> " Please note that we answer the tickets by last activity.
If you send a follow-up message almost everyday, your ticket will appear to us as a "new ticket", which will cause further delay."

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 08:11:17 AM »
Unfortunately, I did send a follow-up message 6 hours ago. So that makes me wait 2 more weeks. Am I that desperate to wait 2 weeks for someone to help me take my money?! Will probably try a different method to buy that license. If that doesn't help, will have to search for different antivirus. Shame that Avast has slow consumer service.

Thanks Schmidt for your help. Take care

Offline moroni

• Avast team
  • Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 11:13:40 AM »
Hi mare6600,

Your order was put on hold because the payment authorization failed several times in a row (possible connected with the Paypal error you received).
I've requested to re-enable your order. Please let me know if you don't receive the license within few hours.

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2015, 04:52:45 PM »
Unfortunately, I did send a follow-up message 6 hours ago. So that makes me wait 2 more weeks. Am I that desperate to wait 2 weeks for someone to help me take my money?! Will probably try a different method to buy that license. If that doesn't help, will have to search for different antivirus. Shame that Avast has slow consumer service.

Thanks Schmidt for your help. Take care

You're welcome. :)
Also follow Moroni's direction.

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2015, 06:00:02 PM »
Thanks Moroni for replying to the thread. I didn't receive any license yet. Did receive a message from Avast that they reviewed my request and that my order is ready to be completed, just needed to enter my order number on www.findmyorder.com. Did that and got "Payment Authorization Failed" message yet again. Tried using different browser(if that makes any difference :/), and received invoice with different order number after getting another "Payment Authorization Failed" message. Never had any problem using paypal before. Will try to skip paypal and pay with credit card directly in a few hours. If that doesn't work, I don't know what to do.

REDACTED

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2015, 09:28:40 AM »
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to complain my ordaring. I ordered  Avast security softwer in 28th of August. I paid with  "Digital River Inc." system. Digital River  wrote, it  got the money, but Digital River didnot transfer this money for you. You deleted my order 17th November, but I want to use Avast Security. You suggested I ordered again. Today, I did a new order.
I ordered 1 Avast Security one PC for 1 year. I paid with Forint, not dollar, because I have not dollar bank account. The first order was 14690 FT. The latest order is 14990 Ft.
Please, you send me the price of first order, than I send you the price of the latest order.

I hope you can help me and we can solve this problem.

Yours faithfully,
Zoltán Varga

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0