Author Topic: Something for sZc from me :)  (Read 6097 times)

Offline RejZoR

• Polymorphic Sheep
  • Serious Graphoman
  • We are supersheep, resistance is futile!
    • RejZoR's Flock of Sheep
Something for sZc from me :)
« on: December 14, 2005, 11:22:25 AM »
Here is the wallpaper i promised for Sasha. I hope you'll like it!

Resized images:

Original rendered size:

Those logos on first and second display (from left to right) and logo on PC case are property of Sasha Zivanovic so they may not be used without his permission!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 11:53:47 AM by RejZoR »
Visit my webpage Angry Sheep Blog

..::ReVaN::..

Re: Something for sZc from me :)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 11:26:03 AM »
Good job Rejzor! I'm sure Sasha will be very happy when he sees this...

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 12:29:18 PM »
Yes, yes very nice RejZoR, thank you ! Of course, better late than never, so I appreciate it...

If I may ask just one thing (since you told me so in your e-mail)

...If you don't like it or if the scene is not "that wallpaper like" let
me know and i'll remake it to something else...

...I'm gonna ask you just few minor things if possible... can you change those background spot lights from red to nice blue color... somethig like that chair down there ? Also purple color on the right hand side, replace with green if it's not too much of a hussle for you RejZoR. I know everything will be "washed" in blue and green, but trust me, I am blue/green fanatic when it comes to wallpapers... those colors rest our eyes the best... The other thing, I would like that little ball removed completely from the scene.

I just hope I don't sound to "asky"...  ;D

Thanks again, you're the man Boris ! Thanks !

Edit: Please another small thing if you can... I don't see your signature on the screen... I see the sheep, but I specifically said, I want to see your siugnature, so people will know who made it for me. Also, if you can, my trademark on the tower, put a © sign down there (lower right corner close to the trademark) because it's copyrighted.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 12:32:15 PM by S.Z.Craftec »
MB: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H Intel 7 Series  - LGA1155, CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K - Quad Core, 3.40GHz (3.80GHz Max Turbo), CPU COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Direct Heat Pipe R2, RAM: 16 GB Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3, VIDEO CARD: Galaxy GeForce GTX 560 Ti - 1GB, GDDR5, POWER SUPPLY: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 - 750 Watts, HD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB, 7200RPM, 64MB, SATA 6Gb/s

Offline RejZoR

• Polymorphic Sheep
  • Serious Graphoman
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 12:45:46 PM »
No problem, you fixed some things on wallpapers for me too so thats no problem.

What do you mean with the "purple thing"? Thats actually a ball but maybe it doesn't look like it hehe. I'll see if i can turn it into green ;D
The (R) mark on the case logo is basically impossible unless i make it extra large (would be ugly). The angle and nature of materials don't exactly allow such detailed things to be perfectly visible.

Also you'll get the render tommorow since image rendering takes quiet some time and i do it over night.

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 01:09:26 PM »
No problem, you fixed some things on wallpapers for me too so thats no problem.

What do you mean with the "purple thing"? Thats actually a ball but maybe it doesn't look like it hehe. I'll see if i can turn it into green ;D
The (R) mark on the case logo is basically impossible unless i make it extra large (would be ugly). The angle and nature of materials don't exactly allow such detailed things to be perfectly visible.

Also you'll get the render tommorow since image rendering takes quiet some time and i do it over night.

Not purple thing... I said purple color... see here:

...Also purple color on the right hand side...

I mean, that purple light that's falling behind the chair (right side)

As far as (C) sign goes, you can always make it small as it should be... I know it will never be as sharp as we want, but you can see the same thing on many other pictures... it will be small and kind of blurry, but still people will know what it represents. The thing is, it should be there when your trademark is copyrighted.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 03:33:07 PM by S.Z.Craftec »
MB: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H Intel 7 Series  - LGA1155, CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K - Quad Core, 3.40GHz (3.80GHz Max Turbo), CPU COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Direct Heat Pipe R2, RAM: 16 GB Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3, VIDEO CARD: Galaxy GeForce GTX 560 Ti - 1GB, GDDR5, POWER SUPPLY: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 - 750 Watts, HD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB, 7200RPM, 64MB, SATA 6Gb/s

Offline RejZoR

• Polymorphic Sheep
  • Serious Graphoman
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2005, 01:23:50 PM »
Thats carpet :P But the light above makes it more intensive. If you look closely you'll see that this purple colorized carpet is spanning almost over entire floor ;)

One light is placed right above the desk to make centered objects more visible plus extra ambiance. Thats why that part of carpet looks like purple light.
If i'd move it the floor would become very dark, posssibly too dark...

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2005, 01:31:09 PM »
Something like this:

Well, isn't possible to make carpet green ?

Edit: haha, it's funny, but the other side of my computer case (right side) really has that trademark on it, and weirdest of all, it's really made in that size (aspect ratio)  ;D
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 01:33:29 PM by S.Z.Craftec »

Offline RejZoR

• Polymorphic Sheep
  • Serious Graphoman
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2005, 02:45:23 PM »
Ok, i can't do blue lights and i can't change the purple part of carpet into green.
Unless i completely modify wall and flooring. Blue lights don't seem to affect red as much as brighter colors (the case where light falls on it was blue but wall wasn't).
I made the copyright thingie and i'm just heading to paste it where it belongs...

But it would be nicer to write with small text below that "The Logo" belongs to you.
I used "The Logo", because i have no clue how you call that thingie ;D

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2005, 02:57:19 PM »
Actually, that logo is caled Laah-Ra (God of the Sun)... as you can see, he is holding a Sun in his hands.

I designed it back in 1991, and I'm using it as my trademark ever since... right now it's my trademark for my own small-business designing company I recently opened.

I still don't get it how is it possible that you can't change the light color. Usually, when I used to work with those 3D applications (not too often though), I was always able to change the shape of the light source, color, intensity and few other parameters...

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2005, 03:00:25 PM »
Anyway, do not worry, it's ok the way it is... just add those (C) signs and your signature down there and it will be great. I didn't want to sound ungrateful, it's just I mentioned those changes just because you asked me if I want to see some changes... that's all.

Cheers !

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2005, 03:34:50 PM »
Regarding this part:

Edit: haha, it's funny, but the other side of my computer case (right side) really has that trademark on it, and weirdest of all, it's really made in that size (aspect ratio)
  ;D

See here: